cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Redeemed voucher on wrong pass

I've redeemed my two months free code on the wrong pass. Big red box saying redeem code but on scrolling down see in small letters under movies redeem code. I've now cancelled the entertainment pass but says its available for a month or restart. Can't use voucher on 2nd pass. Help I'm such a technical twit. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

Sorry to hear this. I can certainly understand the frustration.

To my knowledge codes can only be redeemed towards the pass they are for so it sounds like your code was for the pass it has been redeemed for.

Don't fret, NOW TV can of course double check! - I would advise visiting the Help Centre where you can find various articles and use live chat to resolve this issue

I hope this has helped 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I believe the red big box towards the top of the My Account > Passes & Vouchers page is the "exclusive offers for you" where there may or may not be links to some offers on your account (not a physical voucher code to apply).

It sounds to me that you didn't read the offer fully you clicked on or if you had multiple pass offers in the red box section you selected the wrong offer type pass by following the link.

Live Chat would be your only option for a refund and to see if they can offer you a deal on the actual pass you really wanted or not.