Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re adding tv pass

Now yv sent me offer but can't see it on account 

This offer 

As a token of our love, restart your pass and get 3 months of Blockbuster movies for the price of 1. Let’s fall in love again. Every day you wait is another day you’ll never get back.

How to get it 

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Won't be much help sorry because i haven't seen this offer myself and don't know of the instructions involved on the email or if there is anything in the T&C's in the email small print such has a expiry date to claim this offer by etc etc.

Perhaps somebody on the forum who has successfully applied this particular offer to their account can help your further.

The only basic things i could suggest is make sure the email address on the NowTV offer is the same account email address that you are checking on here (just in case you have more than one account and looking in the wrong place).

I am guessing there is a link of some sort to click on from the NowTV email, if so try another Internet browser when following the link (where i find MS Edge & Fire Fox are normally pretty stable when taking up nowtv offers for me).

See if you haven't applied another cinema voucher before you received the email offer where usually you need 30 days or less left on an existing cinema pass for the offer to work.

When clicking on the NowTV email offer link quickly see if there is a NowTV code embedded at the end of the URL address bar browser that you can copy & paste by using the apply voucher button next to your Cinema pass (sometimes there is a NowTV code but not always).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also double check your Personal details are up to date including your bank card where this could be another reason why the email offer wasn't successfully applied to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Details are fine and bank is fine SO what next how to ask now tv team??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Won't be much help sorry because i haven't seen this offer myself and don't know of the instructions involved on the email or if there is anything in the T&C's in the email small print such has a expiry date to claim this offer by etc etc.

Perhaps somebody on the forum who has successfully applied this particular offer to their account can help your further.

The only basic things i could suggest is make sure the email address on the NowTV offer is the same account email address that you are checking on here (just in case you have more than one account and looking in the wrong place).

I am guessing there is a link of some sort to click on from the NowTV email, if so try another Internet browser when following the link (where i find MS Edge & Fire Fox are normally pretty stable when taking up nowtv offers for me).

See if you haven't applied another cinema voucher before you received the email offer where usually you need 30 days or less left on an existing cinema pass for the offer to work.

When clicking on the NowTV email offer link quickly see if there is a NowTV code embedded at the end of the URL address bar browser that you can copy & paste by using the apply voucher button next to your Cinema pass (sometimes there is a NowTV code but not always).

No date in the small print on email

has a restart ur pass link but does not work on shows this

Sky Cinema Month Pass

Next payment date:16 Apr 2020

What you'll pay then:£8.99

Your offer ends on:16 Sep 2020

What you'll pay then:£11.99

does not cover the offer free months deal 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Like i said in my first post i won't be much further help sorry.

Though looking at what you posted under your Cinema pass it looks like you are already on a £8.99 per month offer until the 16th of September where the normal price of the Cinema Pass is usually £11.99 per month.

You won't be able to have two different offers for a Cinema pass on your account, hence the reason why your new Cinema offer will not work.

Did you receive another email in the last couple of weeks saying about a discounted Cinema offer for £8.99 per month until 16th of September ?

All i can suggest is cancel the £8.99 Cinema pass currently showing on your account, then after the 16th of April (your next due date at £8.99) see if the new offer overrides it.

Can't guarantee the above will work mind.

After this stage i would normally point you towards live chat, but live chat is closed for the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus pandemic.

If you get no joy attempting to take the new offer after the 16th of April, then once live chat is back to some sort of normality take it up with them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi yes but the email they send me was this week as u can see

seem not able to upload a image of the e-mail

and the pass i have is cancelled so that is why they have sent me this

must be a auto email that been sent to early

Sky Cinema Month Pass
Cancelled
You can keep watching until 16 Apr 2020

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

After the 16th of April, then see if you can then claim this newer offer you was sent.

Don't know if it will work because i have never personally come across these two email offers myself and have no experience or knowledge how they work.

If i had received these two email deals myself, then i would maybe then be able to give you some more advice or ideas to try.

Otherwise you will have to wait until live chat is back up running for assistance & help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ok it may be due to i cancel the pass a few days ago so they may try to get me to re join

wait and see

there facebook page get answered but they say they do not work for the tv side !!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive had the same email and the same thing has happen