cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile Sports pass not working

Hi,

I have got a sky sports mobile month pass which lets me watch all the sky sports channels on my phone, but when i tried to go on sky sports main event and sky sports Premier league it said i needed a pass but when i go to passes it says I have access to all sky sports channels.

Anybody know anything about this?

Hope you can help.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
7 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AidanArsenal123

With a nowtv mobile sports pass you only get 5 number Sky Sports channels.

Sky Main Event is not included but Sky Premier League should work with a smartphone (will not work on a tablet).

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Can you watch any of the 5 listed sports channels on your mobile phone with your mobile sports pass ?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Storeton88

I am getting same error when tryin to watch sky sports premier league on my smartphone 

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Storeton88 

The only things i could suggest is make sure you are signed into the NowTV App with the exact account details that you purchased the mobile sports pass with or see if deleting the NowTV App and download the App again makes any difference when watching Sky Sports Premier League.

0 Thanks
Sertre

I’ve had the same proble. Restarted my mobile phone and problem fixed😀good luck!

0 Thanks
Tankster
Mentor

i applied my voucher for skysports mobile (5 months) on the 4th April today  the only channel i can get is skysports news, but that is because of the entertaiment pack,

its looks like to me now tv have only allowed 1 month on the skymobile instead of the 5.  i tried resubmitting my voucher to see if it would unlock the pass  but nothing,

its must be a NOWTV issue which needs resolving.

thats my take on it

mark

0 Thanks
Atin33

It's pathetic to watch on Now TV when nothing works here. I took month pass for 5 pounds thinking it will cover cricket but have to cancel within 30 mins with no refund. They might have cheaper plans compare to other providers like BT, Virgin but for sure not easy to watch since they have so many technical issues with no resolution. So the only hope we have is to take help from community members and get through else there's no way out.

0 Thanks
Kiza
Advocate

It won’t let me view any and I have paid for it today. Very upset

0 Thanks