cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Mobile Sports pass not working

Hi,

I have got a sky sports mobile month pass which lets me watch all the sky sports channels on my phone, but when i tried to go on sky sports main event and sky sports Premier league it said i needed a pass but when i go to passes it says I have access to all sky sports channels.

Anybody know anything about this?

Hope you can help.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had the same proble. Restarted my mobile phone and problem fixed😀good luck!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i applied my voucher for skysports mobile (5 months) on the 4th April today  the only channel i can get is skysports news, but that is because of the entertaiment pack,

its looks like to me now tv have only allowed 1 month on the skymobile instead of the 5.  i tried resubmitting my voucher to see if it would unlock the pass  but nothing,

its must be a NOWTV issue which needs resolving.

thats my take on it

mark

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's pathetic to watch on Now TV when nothing works here. I took month pass for 5 pounds thinking it will cover cricket but have to cancel within 30 mins with no refund. They might have cheaper plans compare to other providers like BT, Virgin but for sure not easy to watch since they have so many technical issues with no resolution. So the only hope we have is to take help from community members and get through else there's no way out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has also happened to me. I have contacted online Help and they have adivsed that it is only certain channels that you get. However when I bought it it advised Sky Sports Crivket, F1 etc. This is a shocling service. Also now it wont work on the smartphone. Whats the point of having it???

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Now TV has never "hidden" the fact that the mobile pass only supports a handful of channels and only available for mobile phones. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass

With a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass you just get access to 5 channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports NFL, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News.

The Sky Sports Day and Month Passes give you access to all 11 Sky Sports channels for the period covered by your Pass: 

You feel that you still need to complain, use the link provided by @schnapps  which will get you to Live chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help