cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Mobile Sports pass not working

Hi,

I have got a sky sports mobile month pass which lets me watch all the sky sports channels on my phone, but when i tried to go on sky sports main event and sky sports Premier league it said i needed a pass but when i go to passes it says I have access to all sky sports channels.

Anybody know anything about this?

Hope you can help.

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With a nowtv mobile sports pass you only get 5 number Sky Sports channels.

Sky Main Event is not included but Sky Premier League should work with a smartphone (will not work on a tablet).

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Can you watch any of the 5 listed sports channels on your mobile phone with your mobile sports pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting same error when tryin to watch sky sports premier league on my smartphone 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only things i could suggest is make sure you are signed into the NowTV App with the exact account details that you purchased the mobile sports pass with or see if deleting the NowTV App and download the App again makes any difference when watching Sky Sports Premier League.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won’t let me view any and I have paid for it today. Very upset

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update the now TV app! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried reinstalling app, log in and out of account, restart phone, etc. Even though I have an active mobile pass it's still telling me I need to have a pass. Time to cancel Now TV completely I think...it's getting tiresome.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mobile pass showing in account but still saying no passes in app so basically completely useless. Reinstalled app, turned phone off/ on still same 🤷‍♂️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a receipt for Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass but I was not able to download it. Is this system just too complicated? Difficult to find where to get help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Should the NowTV Mobile Pass not work with the NowTV App (not internet browser) on your smartphone only, where you are entitled to watch only five channels with the pass which is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

And a fresh download of the NowTV App from your phones Apps Store doesn't help, then you need to get in touch with NowTV live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint