cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

RE: ARGOS VOUCHER

Im hoping someone can help i went live on the 20th december and still havent recieved my argos voucher ,i have used live chat to chat to someone about this more than once and was told 60 days from go live date ,i had one person promise that it would be emailed to me within the next 24 hours and guess what it wasnt can someone tell me how now tv are getting away with this its completely unexceptable being part of sky you would think that they would want to keep their customers happy i feel that it is just a ploy to get you to sign up for their services and no doubt they wont respond 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Going by the fact that Now TV is completely ignoring people with this issue, I think we all fell for a scam.

I selected Tesco vouchers and have made lots of enquiries and haven't had a single reply yet 😞 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Going by the fact that Now TV is completely ignoring people with this issue, I think we all fell for a scam.

I selected Tesco vouchers and have made lots of enquiries and haven't had a single reply yet 😞 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also was promised an argos voucher.The help line does not work! Phoned and was promised they would arrive but still no voucher,so must be a scam I am considering stopping my direct debit!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i feel like cancelling mine to there must be something in the contract where they have not held up their part of the deal which we can use to cancel without being charged for early cancelation but i feel that as part of sky we would assume that they are a geuine company and not micky mouse

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the phone number for customer service? I cannot find one, having the same issue no tesco voucher sent after 3 months and no replys to emails

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same issue I went live on 23rd dec 2018 and still havent received my tesco voucher I have also spoken to someone but still havent receive anything also have great difficulty finding a contact number and live chat is a waste of time 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with a £50 M& S voucher I should have received by 12 March (60 days after signing up). they have ignored two emails so far and is it just me that finds it ironic that a phone provider deliberately doesn’t have a phone number so you can’t bother them. I for one intend to contact Martin Lewis on this because I found this deal on his website and I think he would want to know how they are operating so more people are not duped.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also haven’t received my promised vaucher for £50 with Argos. It’s been longer than the cooling off period (6 months) and still nothing! Does anybody know how to place a formal complaint? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here

did not receive the voucher, contact support via chat twice and was promised it would be solved and did not happen. called 03300412462 and been asked to wait 15 minutes...