cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quidco - Order/Reference and Account Number

Hello,

I recently upgraded my Entertainment Month Pass to the Black Friday offer of 12-Month Cinema and Entertainment Pass for £99 via Quidco but my purchase didn't track and I'm now tring to put through a claim with Quidco.

They have asked for my Order/Reference and Account Number but I'm having trouble finding this information.

I've given them the original Order/Reference for when I first signed up with NowTV (Entertainment Month Pass) but I can't find my Account Number anywhere.

Please could you let me know where I could find this information?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Mr MS (Look at Me)

Have you tried looking at your Now TV account details by going to the top right hand corner of your computer screen and clicking My Account and choosing from the various menu options that appear?

I cannot help you with the Quidco part of your query but you should find most of what you are looking for from your Now TV account.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Oooo yeah, caaan doo!" Smiley LOL

Sadly I can't see any Account Number information there.

It just has my name, username/email address, billing address, password, etc.

Thanks.

ukbobboy
Legend

@MrMeeseeks

Hi Mr MS (Look at Me)

Have you looked at My Account >>> My passes?  You may find your £99.00 pass there.

However, as far as I'm aware, Now TV's account details do not have an account number so I'm not sure what you are really being asked for.  

It's quite possible you need to supply Quidco with proof or purchase, such as copy of an invoice or payment details from your credit card statement.

UK Bob