cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSJ
Advocate

Question About Sky Sports Pass Offer

Hi

I’ve just checked my account and have the Sky Sports Month Pass £25 a month for 4 months offer.

If I sign up for this pass, will I need to keep paying for the full 4 months or can I cancel it before then? I only really want the pass for the next 2 months so I don’t want to sign up for this offer if I’m going to have to keep paying for the full 4 months.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@SSJ you can cancel at any time during the offer so if you only want to use it for 2 months, that's all you have to use.

It's recommended to cancel any pass 72 hours before the next payment date as NowTV may start the payment process early. Once cancelled, you cannot start the offer again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@SSJ you can cancel at any time during the offer so if you only want to use it for 2 months, that's all you have to use.

It's recommended to cancel any pass 72 hours before the next payment date as NowTV may start the payment process early. Once cancelled, you cannot start the offer again.

SSJ
Advocate

Thanks  @Saint1976 that’s great to know👍  I will cancel the pass after 2 months.