cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Query about sticks/passes

I have recently bought 4 sticks each come with 2mths free cinema pass.  I have created an account and activated one of the sticks and redeemed the pass.  I want to activate the other sticks on other TVs in the house.  When I do will the 2 nth passes stay on my account until I redeem them?  Providing I redeem another before the end of my 2mths will I basically get 8mths free cinema? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you wish you can setup the other 3 nowtv sticks on your existing account which shouldn't effect your current 2 month cinema pass.

When you setup the other sticks, the 2 month cinema voucher passes should be automatically uploaded & saved into your account under My Account > Passes & Vouchers, where there should be a link towards the top of the page to view your saved vouchers.

Once in the last 30 days of your existing cinema offer, one of the three 2 month cinema vouchers saved should then unlock and ready to redeem & start if you wish to use it.

Then repeat the process when the next cinema pass that is activated is within the last 30 days on the free offer finishing.

If you have paper vouchers with the stick instead of the vouchers electronically pre loaded on the stick, then you have to wait until you are within the last 30 days of an offer before you can add the next voucher code.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you wish you can setup the other 3 nowtv sticks on your existing account which shouldn't effect your current 2 month cinema pass.

When you setup the other sticks, the 2 month cinema voucher passes should be automatically uploaded & saved into your account under My Account > Passes & Vouchers, where there should be a link towards the top of the page to view your saved vouchers.

Once in the last 30 days of your existing cinema offer, one of the three 2 month cinema vouchers saved should then unlock and ready to redeem & start if you wish to use it.

Then repeat the process when the next cinema pass that is activated is within the last 30 days on the free offer finishing.

If you have paper vouchers with the stick instead of the vouchers electronically pre loaded on the stick, then you have to wait until you are within the last 30 days of an offer before you can add the next voucher code.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Shnapps.  That is what I was hoping would happen. The sticks have the offer already preloaded when you activate them.  O was just concerned that each one would override the other off all connected one after another! 

Thank you for clearing that up.  I will go ahead and set up the others later. 

Thanks again!