cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with vouchers and passes

Hope someone can help with this. Been using this for some time just with passes. Went on a few days ago to add a new pass and the system wouldn't let me. I tried again with a different browser and the yesterday it told me I couldn't add a pass until the other voucher was within 30 days (it runs out on 16 April!) so I cancelled. I have now tried to start again with a new 2 month pass and it says that they are unable to add passes at this time. Does anybody know if this is a known fault at the moment? I have never experienced any problems before so am a bit annoyed. 

Many thanks for any assistance anybody can offer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you had by any chance a recent email sent by NowTV offering you a discount deal for so many months that they will automatically apply to your account ?

Here is one example in this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Can-t-apply-voucher/m-p/523872#M6094 

If so, cancel your pass fully, then on the 16th or 17th of April see if you can add your own voucher codes.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you had by any chance a recent email sent by NowTV offering you a discount deal for so many months that they will automatically apply to your account ?

Here is one example in this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Can-t-apply-voucher/m-p/523872#M6094 

If so, cancel your pass fully, then on the 16th or 17th of April see if you can add your own voucher codes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for a very prompt reply. I thought it might be something to do with the offer I received so I have cancelled it, as you suggest. I'll try again in a week or so.

Thanks again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried on Saturday to get an entertainment pass for my wife but gve the wrong email address, so she won't have got the confirmation email. How do I get it changed to the right one?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

silly me I can't remember the format of the address I gave or the password so can't cancel it to start again or login

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dhj,

I've had the self same problem today with my entertainment pass, I had already cancelled my current pass so it shouldn't be a problem as I too have added passes bought elsewhere before, Anyway when I've had a good old poke around to find out why, it seems that when I cancelled my current pass they offered me to extend it for the next 5 months for £4.99 a month which I vaguely remember & refused it along with everything else they offered  but apparently  they have "saved" this offer for me (very kind i'm sure) and if I change my mind and decide to take this offer I should just press the restart pass button & I won't be charged for this pass again. which I've no intention of paying for anyway not as i'm sitting on a pass for£2.99 for the month. the restart button has now taken the place of the add voucher button. Anyway I can't seem to do anything about it so i'm hoping come 12th April it will magically disappear  then I can add my own new pass. 

But, if anyone knows any different of how to get rid of it i'd be glad for any assistance. Good Luck with yours & let us know how you go on

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you manage to add your voucher after 12 April? I’m really in the same situation so I was wondering if waiting is the right answer