cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with voucher

Hi 

Today is the last day of my 1 week free trial (I cancelled the Subscription the same day that I joined so that I wouldn’t automatically roll over on to the monthly contract).

My problem is that I have bought a new two month entertainment pass from Curry’s and have tried to enter the voucher now, but get the following error message...

“You’re already on an offer. You’ll need to wait until you’re in the last 30 days of this offer before you can apply another voucher”.  

Does this mean that I have to wait until tomorrow, when my subscription is cancelled (today is the last day)?  Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you try NowTV live chat from the link on my post on this thread below ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Voucher-and-code-won-t-work/m-p/533969#M7161 

Normally if you cancel the free 7 day trial and haven't taken up any further NowTV  Entertainment offer and the green apply voucher link button is still showing below your Entertainment Pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on here then usually you should be able to apply your new entertainment voucher code from Currys.

What does your Entertainment Pass show and say (a screen shot would help ?)

Also what does it show in your Bills & Payments section about your Entertainment Pass (again a screen shot would be useful ?).

The only other thing i could think off is that NowTV have sent you a new Entertainment Pass offer by email and asked you if you want to take up an Entertainment offer or cancel it (any recent emails from NowTV ?) check all your email folders including junk and deleted emails.

See if live chat can sort you out with regards to applying your 2 month Entertainment voucher from Currys.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you try NowTV live chat from the link on my post on this thread below ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Voucher-and-code-won-t-work/m-p/533969#M7161 

Normally if you cancel the free 7 day trial and haven't taken up any further NowTV  Entertainment offer and the green apply voucher link button is still showing below your Entertainment Pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on here then usually you should be able to apply your new entertainment voucher code from Currys.

What does your Entertainment Pass show and say (a screen shot would help ?)

Also what does it show in your Bills & Payments section about your Entertainment Pass (again a screen shot would be useful ?).

The only other thing i could think off is that NowTV have sent you a new Entertainment Pass offer by email and asked you if you want to take up an Entertainment offer or cancel it (any recent emails from NowTV ?) check all your email folders including junk and deleted emails.

See if live chat can sort you out with regards to applying your 2 month Entertainment voucher from Currys.