Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with entertainment bundle offer

Hello,

I've just signed up to NowTV through the Entertainment pass bundle offer
https://www.nowtv.com/pass-bundles/entertainment

The account has been setup correctly, but when I go to My Account page I can't see any Entertainment pass. And every time I try to watch a show, it doesn't allow me to and it says I need to Buy a pass.

What's the problem? Anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks,

Simone

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem.

Anyone any ideas as to what the issue is?

thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes I have done exactly the same.  I contacted onwebchat abnd they have no record of me buying a pass.  But yet the 10p charge has been taken from my bank account to test if its real.  I now cant get the free introductory offer as they think i'm already a customer.  Dont know what to do really.  Other than set up a new account with another email address.  But that risks being charged twice I suppose

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried to signup with another email address, but had the same situation again.

I can't find the webchat, can you send me the link please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

not easy to find webchat link is it!

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch-2/account-orders/changing-my-account-details

BTW I chatted again they said my acciount was not set up completely and offerred to help.. but the the webchat ended.   But I dont think that will work since then I wont be new customer and wont qualify for the bundle  (let alone the £8 cashback that Quidco are offerring as well)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

webchat...

use this link

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch-2/account-orders/changing-my-account-details

then click on the 'how to get in touch' green icon centre bottom, select TV option and then you can click on webchat...  obscure or what...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went on webchat again... the best suggestion was to set up a new NowTV account using different email address and different card details to qualify as a new customer.  The helpful webchat person said they would delete my card details etc. from the 'now' phantom account.   Hope it works...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also had this problem today and it was a Mother's Day present for my other half too. It has gone a long way to ruining our Mother's Day weekend and I will be telling Sky where to go once my Virgin TV deal ends in June; I might even renew with Virgin!

I used the offer link to sign up and had the same problem as everyone else. I misclicked while I was trying to find out what was going on and I have been charged £7.99, which is going to be disputed with the credit card company straight away! I've never been a Sky customer before and this probably shows how lucky I have been!

Overall the customer service team are completely useless and have no idea what to do. The technical team don't work weekends so there will be no solution to this until Monday morning. Frankly, NowTV have more clowns than a circus working there and I won't be touching them with a bargepole in future!