cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem subscribing to Sky Sports Offer

I am trying to sign up to the current offer for Sky Sports for 12 months at £25.00 a month. Every time I click on 'Get Offer' I end up at a page that says

'Oops something went wrong. We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please try again later.'

I have tried this for several days now and still can't sign up for this offer. Can someone please help?  Live Chat does not seem to be available and I cannot find a Now TV customer support telephone number, The offer expires in 5 days time so I need to sort this quickly!

Thanks in anticipation of someone's help

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @nicholasreeves 

Are you a BT TV customer or a legacy NowTV Combo customer where i believe you will not be eligible for this offer.

Does this offer show towards the top of your NowTV website account, when going to My Account > Manage Account > My Passes & Devices > Passes & Vouchers ?

Are you on an existing sports offer with more than 30 days remaining or have an active or saved one day or one week sports pass on your account ?

Have you tried a different internet browser when attempting to take up the offer or double checked your bank card details (sometimes up dating your existing card helps, even if the card is correct and up to date).

Otherwise see if live chat can assist and help further.

To reach live chat, open the link below and click on the blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/adding-or-changing-devices 

Thanks for responding so quickly. I’m not a BT customer and the offer does not appear on my account. I thought the problem might be that I had a current deal that had over a month to run but I have cancelled that, but that made no difference.  I have updated my payment details and tried one different browser - I’ll try others!

Sadly Live Chat seems to be unavailable at the moment (and whenever I have tried in the past).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @nicholasreeves 

If the existing sports pass monthly offer has less than 30 days remaining after you cancelled it, then in theory you should be eligible for the new 12 months at £25 per month offer.

Perhaps try live chat again when using my link and this time try a different internet browser, where the live chat service is temperamental and sensitive to certain internet browsers.

If no luck using my link, try another device with a browser on it when clicking on the green chat button.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @nicholasreeves 

Looks like the one day sports pass with the three months mobile sports pass offer finishing in five days time.

Where the 12 months at £25 sports pass offer is available a little longer (4th of October 2020) account to the T&C's copied & pasted below.

Pass includes Sky Sports Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing and News. Your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass will be auto applied to your NOW TV account within 10 working days after your bundle purchase and will start as soon as its applied to your account. At the end of the 3 month offer period, your Sky Sports Mobile month pass will automatically cancel.

£25 a month for 12 months Sky Sports Month Pass offer: Offer ends at 23.59 on 4 October. Offer available via the NOWTV.com website only. Over 25% saving: is against the price of Sky Sports Month Pass at full price (£33.99). Sky Sports Month Pass auto-renews at £33.99 a month after 12 months unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime. Offer lost if you cancel your Sky Sports Month Pass before last month of offer period. NOW TV Boost auto-renews after your 7 day free trial at £3 a month, unless cancelled. New NOW TV Boost customers only. Red button and interactive services aren’t available. Live scheduling may be subject to change. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at a time. 18+. UK only. NOW TV account required, set up with debit/credit card (Visa or Mastercard accepted). Content streamed via broadband/3G/4G (charge may apply) (min. speed 2.5Mbps). Some of our shows aren’t available live or on catch up. Head to nowtv.com/slating to see what shows you can watch live. Register up to six compatible devices and watch on two at the same time. Chromecast counts as two devices. Some content unavailable on some devices, see nowtv.com. Roku LT, XS or 3 and UK account required to watch on Roku. Ongoing monthly prices and channels subject to change. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third party such as BT / Vodafone / Apple or NOW TV Combo customers or some Combo and NOW Broadband customers – check your eligibility here. Offer not available to purchase via iOS or Apple TV devices. Excludes existing customers billed for the same pass via Apple Pay. Further terms apply.

Finally got through to Live Chat. It seems that I can only apply for this offer after my current subscription pass runs out on 1st October. They have assured me that the new offer is available until 6th October so I should be OK.

thanks again for your help.