cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Prepaid Sports Pass - pause or refund?

I prepaid for 10 months of Sky Sports which was to cover the entire PL season (my offer is due to end on the 24th June). I've seen posts saying NOW TV will either pause these passes (or offer a refund?) as the PL has been stopped and because there's just about no other sports so there's nothing to watch. Does anyone know how do I pause my pass or get a refund? Many thanks.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being a part of the SKY TV group I expect nothing but poor customer service! However, this is beyond poor. Pay for a service which cannot be delivered and offered no alternative! The pass should be extended at a minimum or a refund offered. You cannot even contact anyone online. In this day and age call centre staff can work from home. Get your act together Sky. The poor companies will be remembered after this is over and avoided. Even BT have been superb through out this. Your approach will fail big time longer term. When the football leagues set up their own subscription service you are officially dead I suspect and this only accelerates that path. Workers for Now TV, you've been great always but the leadership needs to wake up. @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All of my mates said ‘why are you paying for this? They’ve all got codi type boxes and I’ve got to say they work perfectly if you’ve Got right sofyware. For some reason I thought I don’t begrudge paying £200 for the footy even though on occasion it’s not loaded probably. Well now tv I can inform you if I don’t get what I paid for I absolutely do begrudge it especially if I’m being robbed of 25% of what I paid for. I will not only be getting one of those codi boxes I’ll be sharing with everyone. If they want to screw me over I won’t hesitate in screwing them back. If I were now tv I’d have a serious think about their customer policy  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've submitted 3 complaints via the website about continuously being charged for my Sky Sports subscription and have heard nothing back.

I've raised a complaint with Resolver (https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/companies/now-tv-complaints/services?territory_id=1) on the basis that NOWTV are not upholding their end of the contract and are also choosing not to communicate with me on the matter.

If lots of us do the same thing we may get somewhere.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks’ I’ll try and email them today 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here - no way of contacting now tv either - how have you got on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV is the worst of all the provide regarding the suspension of sport subscitions.

Absoultley no communication from them at all. Impossible to contact unless you make a complaint online.

BT, Sky, Virgin media all have dedicated suspension pages for the Sky Sports / BT Sport on their websites.

I ended up.making a complaint online and ended up with a £40 credit to my Now TV account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you paid by credit card, contact the finance company directly to open a dispute/section 75. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have heard nothing from NOWTV and have followed up via Resolver. I've also contacted my bank to see if I can get a Section 75 dispute opened. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even my car insurance company is (and without having to apply) making a refund for not using my car as much during the lockdown. If NOW TV doesn't address this issue then I'm finished with them. Not just the sports but the movies etc as well.