cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Prepaid 10 month football pass

I have seen quite a few messages in the community with the same issue but there aren't really any solutions. Therefore, its still worth mentioning to raise more awareness to the issue and push for a solution.

My 10 month sky sports football pass that I paid in full will expire in June but the football season clearly won't be finished by then. As far as I am aware there is no way to ring customer service unless you have broadband and there is also no live chat. Therefore, there is nothing I can do to try and solve the issue other than post here...

I would be happy with a refund of the last few months of the pass or simply extend the pass until the football season is over for free. Anyone had any luck with addressing this issue through customer service?

I appreciate we are going through a pandemic but if they do not address this issue at all and just take customers money without holding up their end of the deal (showing the entire football season) then I definitely will not be using this streaming service again and I hope others are doing the same!

Thanks,

Dylan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should have received an email about 4 weeks ago highlighting what now TV are prepared to do with regard to football season tickets. Don't worry if you can't find the email as this is what it said....

We want to make sure we’re doing the right thing for our customers. We’re aware that your NOW TV Football Season Ticket will be ending soon and there are currently no official dates or plans in place for the remainder of the 2019-20 Premier League & EFL season.

The situation is constantly changing, but the Premier League & EFL are currently looking at ensuring the 2019-20 season is completed as soon as it’s safe to do so. So to make sure you don’t miss a moment of the action if the season recommences later, we’ll be extending your NOW TV Football Season Ticket - free of charge - for another month, and will continue to extend it until we know more about how the season will end.

You don’t need to do anything. Just make sure your Pass is active, not cancelled, and we’ll extend it at no extra cost to you before it expires. We’ll be back in touch once this is done and we’ll also let you know of any further extensions to your Sky Sports Pass if they’re necessary.

Thanks for your patience in these uncertain times.

I know this won't be too everyone's liking but at the moment this is the best they've offered. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should have received an email about 4 weeks ago highlighting what now TV are prepared to do with regard to football season tickets. Don't worry if you can't find the email as this is what it said....

We want to make sure we’re doing the right thing for our customers. We’re aware that your NOW TV Football Season Ticket will be ending soon and there are currently no official dates or plans in place for the remainder of the 2019-20 Premier League & EFL season.

The situation is constantly changing, but the Premier League & EFL are currently looking at ensuring the 2019-20 season is completed as soon as it’s safe to do so. So to make sure you don’t miss a moment of the action if the season recommences later, we’ll be extending your NOW TV Football Season Ticket - free of charge - for another month, and will continue to extend it until we know more about how the season will end.

You don’t need to do anything. Just make sure your Pass is active, not cancelled, and we’ll extend it at no extra cost to you before it expires. We’ll be back in touch once this is done and we’ll also let you know of any further extensions to your Sky Sports Pass if they’re necessary.

Thanks for your patience in these uncertain times.

I know this won't be too everyone's liking but at the moment this is the best they've offered. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Although I've received a couple of emails from now tv saying they are extending my 10 month sport pass for an extra 1 month they do not actually put on the email an actual date they are extending it to, but it does say that if I let the pass go over my sport pass date that they will charge me full price . When I log onto my account the pass still says it ends 2nd June( my worry is that there is no actual extension date written on my emails or in my account, so it is possible for me to get charged full price for this). 

Because of lack of sport, Why can't now tv just refund us 3months to put an end to all this confusion.

I know from personal experience and the current situation and lack of feedback and help from Now TV there is a lot of people losing faith in using Now TV in the future

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have heard nothing regarding the 10 month sports pass since may, but figured they would let me know when the season has finished, which it has now.

I have heard nothing from nowtv to tell me that they are now starting to take money out of my account. I have cancelled sky sports but have paid for august. I have sent a complaint asking for the month to be refunded, but watch out all.