cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Preloaded Passes

I recently purchased the Smart Box with the 4 preloaded passes and I am yet to use any as I thought that I would save them until I had more time to watch. I happened to be near a Currys today so I picked up the Smart Stick trade in offer to give the stick to a relative and am just wondering about the best way to proceed as I will be using the passes that came with the new stick. 

If I activate the new stick by logging into my account will it then have the 2 month entertainment pass ready to use, along with the 1 month that I got with my box? Will it not work until I activate the 1 month pass that came with my box? Or would it combine both so that I would then have 3 months ready to use without being able to split them out?

Just wondering whether it means a choice between activating my 1 month pass from the box and then loading the stick passes on, or loading the stick onto the relative's account and then adding my box to their account when I want to redeem the two months that came with the stick?

Thanks for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I didn't word my last post that great sorry.

Yes you can add the 2 month voucher that came with your stick and save it on your account together with leaving the existing 1 month voucher saved on your account for later.

When you are ready to start in the future either of the two entertainment vouchers saved on your account just remember you have 12 months to start the voucher.

So maybe if you are bordering close to the 12 month limit start your 1 month entertainment voucher first before starting the second saved 2 month entertainment voucher which you purchased today.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The way i would do this if it was me, is to setup and activate the new stick on your account.

When you setup the stick by following the on screen instructions on your TV, it should ask you if you wish to start the voucher straightaway (if you have less than 30 days left on a pass offer which is currently active) or will ask you do you wish to save the voucher for later where you have a maximum of 12 months to redeem & start the voucher.

Just select save voucher for later when given the option.

After you have activated the stick you should hopefully see a message with a link saying "vouchers waiting for you" under My Account > Passes & Vouchers towards the top of the screen.

Once you see the vouchers saved on your account, then i would suggest you factory reset the stick to wipe your account details from it before you give the stick away to somebody.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I didn't word my last post that great sorry.

Yes you can add the 2 month voucher that came with your stick and save it on your account together with leaving the existing 1 month voucher saved on your account for later.

When you are ready to start in the future either of the two entertainment vouchers saved on your account just remember you have 12 months to start the voucher.

So maybe if you are bordering close to the 12 month limit start your 1 month entertainment voucher first before starting the second saved 2 month entertainment voucher which you purchased today.