cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help

I bought a sky sports mobile pass today for £5.99. I have been sent the confirmation email and the pass appears in my account on the site but I cannot watch any channels or activate the pass.

I have bought a pass many times through PS4 and it asks do you want to activate it now but I've not seen any such notificayion, I have no codes or vouchers to enter, nothing.

I've looked for hours today for the solution but am stuck. Please help me activate my mobile pass.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The mobile pass is only to be used on your mobile phone. 

Either the day or month pass are the only passes that will work on the big screen devices such as PS4/ LG TV app etc. 

My assumption to activate the pass is by watching it on your mobile phone. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I've not worded that post well. By "on the site" I meant on the mobile site after purchase and also then on the nowtv app on my mobile which has already been installed on my mobile as I've been a regular purchaser of sport passes.

I'm glad to say I used Live chat and got some great help and although the pass still doesn't show in my mobile app account the five channels now work fine.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not a problem, it could have been my fault for mistaking what you were saying. 

Glad you got the channels working, although very odd how its not showing up on your account. maybe leave it a few days and check again?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help