cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Plea to NOW TV - Give your existing customers the £99 deal!!!

Give your existing customers the £99 cinema & entertainment bundle, or something similar please.

Are you reading all the comments on here and your black Friday Facebook ads, people are annoyed. 

Do the decent thing!!

3 REPLIES 3
nickmorc
Expert 2

I have already diarised to cancel my passes, if I have any in October of next year. It’s a shame Now Tv take this stance with existing customers. But like everything it pays to cancel. And see what offers you get. 

stammie1609
Expert

Whilst its not as cheap as the £99 deal it is possible at the moment to get movies and entertainment for 12 months for £140.

Argos and Curry's (and possibly others) are selling Now TV sticks with 6 months entertainment for £29:99 each and 3 months movies for £19:99 each.

The passes stack up on your account, although its a 5 minute faff around on each stick to get the passes registered.

Both stores and Amazon are also doing sticks with a month sports pass for £19:99,

its a bit of a waste but in the absence of offers to me as my current passes still have 6 weeks to run I now have 12 spare/unwanted sticks but have movies, entertainment and sports for another 11 months at about half the price normal prices would be.

On the plus side I now have a good years worth of AAA batteries and a couple of USB chargers I needed extracted from the boxes before I throw them all out 🙂

starman73
Elite

Whenever I cancel my passes I get offered £1.60/month for entertainment and £4.80/month for movies.  Which equates to £76.80/annum. Also with the free b&m pass for a month, it makes it £75.20.  Existing customers are getting a better deal.