cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paymen error - Sorry, we can't accept payments with a non-UK bank card at the moment. To switch to a

Getting a really odd error when trying to make a payment

'Sorry, we can't accept payments with a non-UK bank card at the moment.

To switch to a UK payment card, head to Payment details'

UK card, UK address.

Anyone seen this before?

Ben
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting the same error here.  UK bank card and UK address too.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Take a look at the following link. This should point you in the right direction of which cards are accepted by Now TV

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-payment-cards-can-i-use

For TV Passes and products, we accept payments via Mastercard, Visa and American Express (Amex) credit or debit cards. 

Some customers may be required to input additional security information through Mastercard SecureCode (3D Secure), Verified by Visa or Amex SafeKey.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008 - I'm using a UK AmEx card that I've used to pay for passes previously on Now TV.  I can add the card to my account fine (and it even puts a £0.10 hold on my credit card), but when I go to purchase the actual pass I get the error that it's not a UK card, so can't purchase (even though it is definitely a UK card).  Wanting to buy the Black Friday offer before it expires tonight, but looks like it's a technical fault rather than anything I am doing wrong?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not a problem. That certainly does sound rather strange, although it is Now TV after all!

My suggestion would be to pop onto Live chat especially considering you have already made payments in the past to Now TV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help