Not applicable

Passes

Where are people getting the deal From that included the entertainment pass

and cinema pass for £9.99 a month ? 

8 REPLIES 8
RoyB
Legend

Here?

New customers only, £56.99 for six months of both, works out to £9.50 a month.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No that’s not the right one this one is just £9.99 a month not a lump sum for 6 months
RoyB
Legend

How do you know about it?

You’re ahead of me there....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Couple friends have it but they’ve got emails about it but I can’t find the offer anywhere
RoyB
Legend

NowTV do do targeted offers by email, but these will be specific to the people who have been targeted,

If you are in for the long haul with NowTV, the offer I pointed you to is actually cheaper than what your friends are getting!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well not really cause after 6 month they go back to normal price
RoyB
Legend

You could probably get another offer after six months.

But are you saying your friends have got it forever?

Maybe you could get one of them to Forward you the relevant email, so that you can at least read it, and maybe even reproduce it here?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah one of them has had it for months now