cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes and voucher info not the same as upcoming payments.

Hi folks,

I’ve recently moved away from Sky and signed up with Now TV.  I started with my 7 day free trial and was happy with that.  As advised elsewhere I cancelled the free trial after a few days, so I would not be charged the full amount when it expired.  I still have a few days left on the free trial.

I’ve since purchased a Now TV smart stick that came preloaded with 1 month ent and movie passes and 1 day sports.  When activating my stick the passes seemed to get added ok, and on the passes and vouchers page, it says that when my trial ends, my next offer will start automatically.  Great.  Problem is on the passes and vouchers page (under each voucher)  it says I will be charged full price once the trial has ended (16th May in this case), however when I look at the upcoming  payments page, it says on the 16th May I will be charged £0.

I’ve seen a few posts mention this, and it has been said that there is a glitch which accounts for this discrepancy, and the ‘upcoming payments’ data is the correct one.  

Can anyone confirm that this is indeed still a glitch (if so why hasn’t it been fixed?), and that I won’t get charged the full amount when my initial trial expires?

Thanks,

Jason.

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's two screen shots that i was talking about, where i should have been on an offer until the 9th of January, where my passes said a £11.99 cinema payment was due on the 9th of December (which was incorrect should have been £0) plus the offer description was wrong, where it should have said start date 9th of December 2019 and offer end date of January the 9th 2020..

Where my Bills & Payments was showing no charge for zero £0 on the 9th of December for my cinema pass which was correct.

Screenshot_2019-11-11-08-47-06.png

Screenshot_2019-11-11-08-46-39.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for posting those, that’s the same thing I see on my account.

Still having trouble posting any photos, there’s no option to browse and select any photos.   Maybe it’s because I’m a Newbie 😀.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe you are right being a Newbie where the Camera icon to upload photos on the forum is still locked and unavailable to use (it's been a long time when i joined on here and my memory is a little fuzzy on what posting tools was available when i started using the forum).

Anyway keep your screen shots safe for evidence, just in case the zero £0 charge doesn't happen for you from the information in your Bills & Payments section on your account (fingers crossed you will be fine).

Just check your bank statement a few days after the zero charge date is showing on your Bills & Payments section on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just as an update to this, everything went smoothly and payments (£0) were taken correctly.  It’s now showing next payment on 16 June, which is correct.

cheers.