cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes and voucher info not the same as upcoming payments.

Hi folks,

I’ve recently moved away from Sky and signed up with Now TV.  I started with my 7 day free trial and was happy with that.  As advised elsewhere I cancelled the free trial after a few days, so I would not be charged the full amount when it expired.  I still have a few days left on the free trial.

I’ve since purchased a Now TV smart stick that came preloaded with 1 month ent and movie passes and 1 day sports.  When activating my stick the passes seemed to get added ok, and on the passes and vouchers page, it says that when my trial ends, my next offer will start automatically.  Great.  Problem is on the passes and vouchers page (under each voucher)  it says I will be charged full price once the trial has ended (16th May in this case), however when I look at the upcoming  payments page, it says on the 16th May I will be charged £0.

I’ve seen a few posts mention this, and it has been said that there is a glitch which accounts for this discrepancy, and the ‘upcoming payments’ data is the correct one.  

Can anyone confirm that this is indeed still a glitch (if so why hasn’t it been fixed?), and that I won’t get charged the full amount when my initial trial expires?

Thanks,

Jason.

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I have not bought a Stick with passes pre-loaded so I am unable to comment. 

You can use this link to get to either Live chat or the option to fill a form out. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.  I’ve sent a message since Live Chat is not currently available.  Hopefully the upcoming bills amount is correct, come 15 May I’ll find out.  Cheers.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Take a screen shot of the active passes under My Account > Passes & Vouchers (click the arrow directly below the running passes to expand the full screen information when taking the screen grab).

Then go to the Bills & Payments section of your account and take another screen shot showing the zero charge £0 for any up & coming payments.

I have seen this happen before on more than one occasion on my own account and you will have proof if NowTV dispute your claim with these screen shots taken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I’ll do that.

When this has happened to you, were you charged the correct amount i.e £0 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Mine happened using monthly voucher codes (not from the vouchers that came with the stick) where from memory the last glitch for me was back towards the end of 2019.

The passes was showing a charge where under Bills & Payments there was a zero charge like you have noticed on your account.

I checked my bank statement after the dates and for me there was no charge.

I also flagged this up with @Karl-F @@@@ the NowTV Forum Manager and was told to go on the Bills & Payments information rather than that was showing on my passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That sounds very promising.

I’ll see what happens on my due date.  Thanks again for the help, much appreciated.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe post your screen shots on here and then somebody can look into it in more detail ?

Hopefully a NowTV Staff Member can pick this thread up and give you full assurances that the Bills & Payments information is correct and to just ignore the information on your pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would, but having problems inserting my pics.  I don’t use any hosting services so I don’t think I can.  I will keep this thread up to date though with the outcome.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You don't need to use any picture hoisting service.

If the screen shots are saved on your PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone etc, click the camera icon symbol on the horizontal tool bar when posting where you should be able to upload pictures on the forum.

I will see if i can go into my picture archive to find my screen shots i flagged up to NowTV about the glitch i was seeing on my account.

If i can find the two screen shots i will post back here for you to see.