cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass

I have recently bought a nowtv stick and it says I get a free month for sky cinema but when I set up the stick the code didn’t work so how can I get the pass on please

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This has been happening to quite a few customers recently.

Should under My Passes on here towards the top of the screen page there is no message saying Voucher Waiting For You with a link to redeem the voucher.

Then jump over to live chat for assistance.

Use this link page to find the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I find the code again please? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @How do I find the code again pease

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do you mean the six digit code from your television screen ?

This code is purely for activating your Stick and is not the voucher code.

Did you get to the stage that the Stick loads up all the Apps and running, but when trying to watch NowTV it asks you to buy a pass because the free voucher code off the Stick didn't automatically load onto your account ?

If it's regarding the free voucher that hasn't uploaded to your account then jump over to live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes sorry my mistake I’ve got the stick all set up and sorted but yeah it won’t let me watch nowtv as the free month pass hasn’t been activated. What do I click on in the live chat? It just keeps giving me automated replies 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From my first link click on the green chat button.

Should live chat doesn't open for you, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

Due to Covid-19 i believe the current operating hours for live chat is 8am to 8pm (if the chat button doesn't work tonight).