Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass

Cant add a pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Are you trying to add a pass to the end of an existing one? If so, you can’t until you're within 30 days of the existing one expiring. If that is not the case, more details such as what pass you’re trying to add and what passes you already have might help someone diagnose your problem.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant add pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no link to add pass

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Are you trying to add a pass to the end of an existing one? If so, you can’t until you're within 30 days of the existing one expiring. If that is not the case, more details such as what pass you’re trying to add and what passes you already have might help someone diagnose your problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The pass has less than 30 days left. 

Geluk
Expert 2

Had similar issue earlier, and after a very long wait CHAT became available.

I'm within 30 day window, and tried to apply new Entertainment voucher; seemed to take, but then stopped me proceeding until I updated payment details on file.

Previously when I applied new expiry date would show; not now it appears 😞

As existing expiry still showed, I tried to re apply  voucher, but now told it was already used, though not showing on My Account.

CHAT now say it will be reflected on expiry date of current voucher; I've responded I don't like this. In my recent payments, it doesn't showNOW CHAT1.JPG there either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

This has been resolved. Only after almost 90 minutes explaining to an advisor, who agreed that I should beable to add it, then said you can only add a new pass on the day the old one expires....rubbish!! I have always added with just less than 30 days!

Thanks for your reply 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been charged for some passes I haven't requested.