cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass won't activate - 'Already on an offer'

I'm trying to add a 3 month Skysports pass which I've got a code for already.

When entering it I get this error -

'You're already on an offer. You'll need to wait until you're in the last 30 days of this offer before you can apply another voucher.'

Is there anyway around this? I have an active one day pass which ends this evening - will the above error be occurring due to this and is it best to try again once the active pass has expired? 

I have tried adding non sky sports passes and they work fine with no issues. 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once you have finished watching the activate one day sports pass on your account the 3 months at £25 sport pass offer should become available for you.

So try the voucher code once the day sports pass has finished.

I believe the 3 months £25 per month sports offer is available to buy until 23.59 on the 2nd of July reading the T&C's.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The code that I am trying to add for a pass is from a 3 months Free Skysports trial offer which was emailed to certain customers for beta testing. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not aware of that free voucher code or there is a Sky Sports Beta NowTV Trial on going at the moment.

If it is true then i will be seriously hacked off, given all the time and effort i spend on the Community Forum and i didn't get an invite to the trial 😠.

Anyway, with a NowTV Sports Pass you can't have an active running Day or Week Sports Pass and apply a new voucher sports code on your account until the activate running day or week sports pass is finished.

Same goes for if you are on a Sports Offer with more than 30 days remaining you can't add a further voucher sports code.

If the day sports pass is going to finish sometime today, once you have finished watching the day sports pass, apply the 3 month freebie voucher sports code to your account.

Job done 😬.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fab thanks - I'll wait for the active one to end and try and apply this one.

It was a trial for HD beta testing of the service on laptops which ran earlier this year. It was by email invite - but you had to opt in trials to receive the invites. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I know the trial you was talking about now which was the HD Boost trial back before November last year, where i wasn't sadly invited which hacked me off big time 😠.

Hopefully the voucher code is still valid, because certain codes have an expiry date to use them by.

Should the voucher code say invalid out of date, you will need to take this up with the NowTV Trials Team.

Fingers crossed the voucher code will still be fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the invites were rather random as it was sent out by an actual person rather than automated. 

The other codes - kids etc still work fine so all being well this one does too.

Cheers for your help 🙂