cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass has not activated

We have purchased two now tv sticks the first one we activated the passes went onto my account. The second one we activated the passes are not showing.  It said it could not ass them as we already had passed active.  Can you help as I am missing a months entertainment & movies and a sports day pass.  Many Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed on here is there anything towards the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers waiting for You" with a link to your saved vouchers ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed on here is there anything towards the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers waiting for You" with a link to your saved vouchers ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm having the very same issue but the voucher isn't even showing on the passes & voucher page. the only option showing at the top of the page is " redeem a voucher" and it doesn't even show " Vouchers waiting for You" 

is there a way of contacting nowtv directly?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly go to the NowTV App on your new nowtv stick that you have recently setup and under the My Account section of the stick App see what email address or username that you used just in case you setup the stick on a different account when checking on here under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section.

If everything looks correct and matches one single account and there is nothing shown under My Account > Passes or Vouchers and Bills & Payments whilst logged on here then contact live chat.

Live chat may ask you to try factory reset the stick again to see if this time the vouchers automatically upload onto your account (let them advise you what to do).

To reach live chat, open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch.

Should the live chat button not open for you after clicking on it, then try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off (MS Edge works for me when i need to contact live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 2 passes that havent been activated yet ive been paying for them for the past five months i want a full refund for these and also to for future to upgrade to sports pass. How do i get thi solved

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s great thank you.