cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass Cancelled by Now TV?

Hi I'm a first time poster.

My Entertainment Pass was recently extended for 6 months at £3.99 pr month.  Great.  I used club card vouchers to put a credit balance on my NowTV account  and the first month was taken from this balance.

Last night I couldn't watch now tv as my pass had disappeared.  Today my credit balance has increased by £3.99. What is going on?

I tried the chat bot via the help page. but it didn't seem to have an answer (unsurprisingly).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if live chat can figure out what's happened on your account.

To reach live chat (not live Bot) open the link below, then click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers 

If live chat doesn't open for you, then try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me when i need to reach a live chat Adviser).

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if live chat can figure out what's happened on your account.

To reach live chat (not live Bot) open the link below, then click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers 

If live chat doesn't open for you, then try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me when i need to reach a live chat Adviser).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the tip @schnapps.

Live chat have told me a its a glitch and they are working to fix it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happened to me. I spoke with live chat who said the offer was a mistake and NowTV would refund the direct debit.

I do not want a refund I would like NowTV to honour the offer they gave me.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just got an email saying they cannot recreate a system offer and offered 4 months for £3.49.  I went back via online chat and said it wasn't fair and got a different but equivalent cash value offer to the original one

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah same thing happened to me.  They cancelled my pass even though id paid up until 23 Feb but now I can't watch nowtv and they are taking ages fixing it.  Its nuts, just reinstate my pass that you took off me.  I had an email for a six month offer and that offer had been removed too.  NOWTV are an absolute joke and this is ridiculous. Extremely shocking customer service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The exact same has happened to me, and when I tried to sort it through the live chat was told it needed to be escalated. I received no communication after this and now have been blocked from live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted, offer reinstated. Thanks NowTV 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s interesting how we have different experiences when trying to rectify this problem. You get the original offer. I get told it’s not possible to have the original offer reinstated and get another offer. 

I wonder if it depends which agent you get and what level of knowledge they have.

Not perfect by any means.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I go the same offer but they gave me two vouchers (to run consecutively) as they said they could not reinstate the original offer