cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for Season pass on 29th July. Still cannot access. What's going on?

It's getting frustrating now because there's no communication. What's going on? Why can't I view what I've paid for? Someone from NOW TV answer me and tell me whats going on.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I paid £199 upfront on Saturday (10 August) via credit card, so my money has definitely been taken by the Sky Scammers. The next day I was looking forward to watching the Newcastle/Arsenal and Man Utd/Chelsea games, but NO, it said I needed to purchase a pass – day, weekly or monthly – to be able to view the live matches.

Spent 4-5h live chatting to sort the issue; absolutely useless and hopeless, and yes I have signed out and signed in with the registered devices. It simply doesn't work, basically, they have no idea on how to resolve this for affected NowTV Sky Sports Pass customers. 

It's becoming a fraudulent issue and a real scam on their part – a big, big global corporation to treat customers like this. I've also noticed they have either deleted or moved my posts and comments when I have a moan and groan, or pop at them, or even mention their big Godfather tycoon, Murdoch.

It's an absolute disgrace! The issue STILL HASN'T been resolved – four days and counting! And more than 2 weeks for some others! 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch, I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. 

We're investigating this issue for you as we speak and someone should be in touch. 

Thanks

Karl

AndyB52
Scholar

I've got the same issue. Paid £199 on August 9th. Can see it as a payment on my Now TV account and it has also come out of my bank account. Was looking forward to the start of the Premier League, but I had to get a week pass to be able to watch it. Even now, when trying to watch a sports channel, it still prompts me to buy a pass. Very annoying!!!!  Either get the pass to work or give me a full refund. £199 is a LOT of money to lose on this!

AndyB52
Scholar

Success!! I managed to get onto the live chat to ask about my sports season pass (Got in straightway by using the edge browser on windows 10 - Chrome wouldn't work???).  They said they could see I had been billed for the £199 but it the pass was not on my account. He generated a 'voucher code' for the season ticket which I then had to put as a voucher for a sports monthly pass. This worked OK and now under passes & vouchers, it shows me with a montly pass and an expiry date of 17th June 2020.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi iam having the same problem i purchased a entertainment pass it shows it runs out on the 9th of November but when i try to watch something i cant. On my phone it t shows pass required and on my television it shows the passes to purchase. I am so frustrated as i have tried everything and i am also struggling to purchase passes in shops NOWTV  WHATS GOING ON