cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for Season pass on 29th July. Still cannot access. What's going on?

It's getting frustrating now because there's no communication. What's going on? Why can't I view what I've paid for? Someone from NOW TV answer me and tell me whats going on.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The exact same thing has happened to me. No one on live chat can help either. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Have you already bought the Sports Pass and is it Showing on your account when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here ?

If so a few people have had some success signing out of your playback devices by going into the NowTV App on the device and go to the My Account section of the App.

Then when you log back into the App make sure you are using the correct nowtv account details that you noted when following the instructions in my first paragraph above.

It seemed to work for a few forum members with a day or week sports pass (not sure about the 10 month sports pass offer) worth a go if you already have the 10 month pass showing in your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Hi. On my tablet is reads 'You currently have no passes'. I've signed out and in again, deleted the app and loaded it again. Nothing changes. On my PC there is no indication that I have an active pass anywhere. They tell me it's a problem affecting a few people but I've had no official communication although it was promised. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments on here, does it show the £199 payment ?

If not have you received an email from NowTV confirming the 10 month sports pass offer ?

If you received the email order for £199 does the email address match your nowtv account log in details ?

Also have NowTV taken the £199 payment out of your bank account by checking your bank statements online if accessible ?

Only thing i could suggest is try live chat again and ask to speak to a higher tier level for assistance and help.

PS - I don't work for NowTV, just a fellow forum member like you so i won't be much help if NowTV have a technical problem with a few of their customers accounts with regards to this 10 month sports pass 😡.

Hope you get it sorted and get some sort of goodwill compensation for your troubles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Under my recent payments there is one there for £199, i had email confirmation confirming it had all gone through too. I think there has been a glitch and they've tried to take the money twice as i have a pending transaction on my bank account for 199. I have tried logging in and out etc but it still won't work. Very annoying as i bought it on Friday. Thank you for replying, 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A bit of a long shot, have you tried another device with the 10 month sports pass by logging out of the NowTV App then sign back in again to see if any sports channels play.

Then jump back to your main playback device to see if the sports channels start playing.

It worked for another forum member, but not the 10 month pass where i think it was a week sports pass.

Worth a try if you haven't tried it yet whilst waiting for NowTV to resolves the problem for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

Yep, same here. I have the £199 showing up in the bills and I have the email receipt and they've confirmed they've received my money. There's just a lack of respect here. They have said there's a tech issue but it would be nice if an official email was sent to those affected explaining things.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah I’ve tried it on 3 different devices and none work. Ran out of ideas now and can’t get a official response from anyone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spent 2 hours on chat on Monday night. It concluded with a promise that I'd receive a response within 24 hours which didn't happen.

I asked these questions repeatedly:

Is it possible to cancel my account and set up a new one with different user name etc and tarnsfer my payment of £199 to it? Answer:NO!

Is it possible to create a temporary account for to use until the problem is fixed? Answer: NO

Is it possible you give me a complimentary week or month pass until it's fixed? Answer: NO

Can I speak to someone on a higher level? Answer: NO

BUT... "the 'higher level' team are trying hard to sort out the problem". REALLY?