cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops - you've already got an Entertainment Month Pass

Hi Guys. Am currently on an Entertainment Pass lasting through to Dec. Have just signed up to get broadband from NowTV & the deal came with a 6 month Entertainment Pass which has to be applied by May 31. It won't let me apply the Pass cos I've already got one. Anything I can do about it or am I stuffed? Phil

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Guys. Am currently on an Entertainment Pass lasting through to Dec. Have just signed up to get broadband from NowTV & the deal came with a 6 month Entertainment Pass which has to be applied by May 31. It won't let me apply the Pass cos I've already got one. Anything I can do about it or am I stuffed? Phil

Oops, a pretty paradox indeed.

It’s a pity that we can’t stash Passes where NowTV stash them when you install a Stick with virtual Passes on it - I’m sure I’ve got a cardboard pass somewhere that I have yet to redeem because I couldn’t do this after I had bought a couple of passes and activated one of them.

But your best bet is to get on to Live Chat, and explain your difficulty, see what they say.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks, Roy.  There are currently technical issues with Live Chat 😉 but I'll persevere & post the results back here... Phil