cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong Sorry, something went wrong at our end, please refresh this page to conti

Hi there,

I tried to purchase the year long pass for cinema and entertainment for £114 but I just get the above error.

I have one month of an entertainment voucher left to run.

Is this is what is causing the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would guess so (unless you a legacy Combo customer).

When does the entertainment pass run out on your account ?

I know during the Black Friday Sales customers that had either an active entertainment pass or cinema pass still outstanding on their account where the only workaround was to get in touch with live chat and ask them to remove all existing entertainment & cinema passes from your account (which you would obviously lose out on the time left on any existing active passes).

This then enabled them to take out the 12month deal offer.

There is no guarantee live chat would accommodate you though, where i suspect NowTV Management caved in with all the flak from customers during the Black Friday Sales.

Do you want a link for live chat to try your luck with them ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would guess so (unless you a legacy Combo customer).

When does the entertainment pass run out on your account ?

I know during the Black Friday Sales customers that had either an active entertainment pass or cinema pass still outstanding on their account where the only workaround was to get in touch with live chat and ask them to remove all existing entertainment & cinema passes from your account (which you would obviously lose out on the time left on any existing active passes).

This then enabled them to take out the 12month deal offer.

There is no guarantee live chat would accommodate you though, where i suspect NowTV Management caved in with all the flak from customers during the Black Friday Sales.

Do you want a link for live chat to try your luck with them ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have less than 30 days left on your entertainment pass, then try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off first before contacting live chat to see if you can take up the new 12 month offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps, the pass ends on 24th January. I will wait a day or two and then contact live chat.

Thanks again.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is the £115 offer still available, where according to NowTV T&C's the Christmas discounted deals was suppose to finish last night ?

Though looking at the NowTV website offers page just now, these Christmas offers are still showing (unless there is no NowTV staff around today to take the offers down off their website).

Hopefully live chat will sort you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did not receive an email regarding my complaint.. ID-06315035