cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

One pound 4 month entertainment offer

I was emailed a £1.00 per month entertainment offer. When I go to NOW TV to the entertainment section on my TV. 

When I  try to watch an entertainment programme,

I am asked to accept or cancel a free 7 day trial then it’s £9.99 per month. Surely this is incorrect as it’s supposed to be £1.00 per month for four months as opposed to £9.99 per month. Clarification please.I am not able to watch entertainment programmes without acceptance of the free 7 day trial. 

6 REPLIES 6
starman73
Elite

The offer ended on 24 Dec 23:59.  Also you have to use the link in the email otherwise you don’t get the offer.

4 months Entertainment Membership for £1 a month: Offer available to the named recipient of this email only. Offer ends 24/12/2021 at 11:59pm. Membership auto renews at standard price after 4 months unless cancelled (currently: Entertainment Membership is £9.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Not available in conjunction with any other NOW offer. Offer not available to existing customers with an active Entertainment Membership unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer. Offer not available to existing members currently billed by a third party. One offer code per person, offer code can only be used once. Offer lost if you cancel your Membership before the end of the offer period.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too bought into this offer and a £1 was taken from my account. I also did before the deadline of the 24! So why haven’t I got the offer! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Head onto live chat by clicking “chat online” to speak with staff.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I resolved this issue. Make sure you use the email address and password you used to purchase the offer. Enter the username and password to access NOW TV on your TV/LAPTOP etc. 

It will link to your subscription. I have 4 months of NOW TV for a £1 per month. I am delighted! Take Care - Puzzle007 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This still isn’t working! I’ve sign out and back in no offer
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the link I provided you to speak to staff.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help