cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

One month free entertainment voucher only lasting for 7 days

I got the Now TV sky box and there is an introductory offer of a month free entertainment pass. I just started the free trail and it says my first bill will start in a week - 10th Jan

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was this a one month entertainment voucher that came bundled free with your nowtv box ?

Where i am assuming you don't mean a Sky Satellite box ?

If so, have you setup and activated the new NowTV box on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yea it is the Now Tv box, I have activated the box and set up my account. I followed the steps that said to activate the offer of one month free but it says- first payment is on 10th jan

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of things to check.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here is there a message with a link saying " Vouchers Waiting For You" at the top of the screen page ?

If not underneath your entertainment pass click on the orange down arrow to expand the on screen information (does it still say that your next due payment date is the 10th of January) ?

If so, then go to Bills & Payments on here and see if it shows a payment for £8.99 on the 10th of January or does it say zero £0 charge for an entertainment pass on the 10th of January ?

If the charge is showing £8.99 on the 10th of January under Bills & Payments.

Then go to your new NowTV box, open the NowTV App (easiest way is go to My Apps) then under My Account on the App is the username or email used the same account details when checking your account on here ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no message in vouchers saying "vouchers waiting for you"

In the scroll down it says first payment due on 10 Jan.

In billing and payments it says there is a payment due on the 10th for 8.99. It is the correct sign in,

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What about the username or email address used on the NowTV App when checking your new box ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is the correct email

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If that's the case you will need to get in touch with live chat for further assistance & help.

They may ask you to factory reset the box or perhaps issue you a new voucher code, take a note of the serial number of the new box because they might ask for it.

To reach live chat, open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button on your screen to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers