cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

One month £9,99 Sports offer.

Just noticed on the NOW website that they are currently offering a one month £9,99 Sports deal (see screenshot below).

Might be of interest to somebody.

Don't forget if you don't want the Sports Membership to auto renew at £33.99 per month to cancel the Sports Membership offer fully prior to the next scheduled full payment due date showing on your online account (a few days in advance i always recomend). 

Screenshot_20220619-083238.png

22 REPLIES 22
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

That’s certainly the cheapest I’ve seen the sports month membership being in a offer. Really hope it’s the start of reduced prices for it in the long run.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Just an offer for over the summer when many unsubscribe.   They have had £9.99/month offers in the past.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008

Most likely a flash sale offer.

Saint1976
Elite 3

I'm surprised it doesn't come with a Boost free trial.

Call me a cynic but in a months time there will be several threads from people asking why they've been charged £33.99!

RBZ
Scholar

If you click through, it does. For some reason I'm prohibited from posting images?

starman73
Elite

There is a £1 cinema email offer with free boost for a month, so just start them all together for Cinema + Sport + Boost for £10.99 for one month.

RBZ
Scholar

Can't see an expiry date for the offer. Does anyone from Now post in here?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@RBZ it's monitored and they will occasionally answer but I doubt it at the weekend!

RBZ
Scholar

Or a Monday either apparently...