cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George

Offers

I have been offered a 9 month free trial via an email, with a sports package. I've tried to log on but it's showing the original price per month. Is this a legitimate offer

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@George 

Jump onto live chat and speak to staff. Make sure to click “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @George 

Sounds to me you have the freebie 9 month Mobile Sports Membership that comes with a Day Sports Pass purchase.

Firstly go to your online account under My Membership and check if the Mobile Sports Membership is showing active.

If it's there then on the NOW App on your smartphone log into it with the same account details by clicking on the gear wheel icon from the NOW App.

With a Mobile Sports Membership you can only use a smartphone screen and watch five out of the eleven live Sky Sports channels.

The five permitted channels are Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (horses) and News.

If this doesn't work, then make sure you are watching within the UK (assuming you are a UK customer) and if using a VPN disable it.

Should that not work then download a fresh NOW App from your Apps Store and power down the phone fully for a minute or two, then restart the phone and log back into the NOW App.