cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offers

When there is an offer on my account and I try to accept it . It says sorry there is a problem and I dont get the offer. 

This has happened 3 or 4 times!!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Double check your payment details are up to date.

Have you tried a different internet browser or another device when attempting to get this offer ?

I tend to use MS Edge when on the NowTV website, also NowTV over on Twitter tends to recommend Fire Fox if customers are having problems on their website.

If that doesn't work see it when clicking on the offer, under the URL Address bar there is an embedded voucher code normally starts with NOW************** with a combination of capital letters and numbers approx 12 or 14 digits long.

Should there be a code, copy it and manually apply the code next to the relevant pass.

Don't know what the offer deal is like, but sometimes NowTV Gift Card vouchers work out similar or cheaper.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for ur reply. I just use my phone but I will log in on laptop and see what happens. 

Thankyou

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't guarantee my suggestions will work, but i thought it's worth a mention and giving it a go.

Apart from that i am out of ideas.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi also I use my clubcard points from tesco on now tv account so that's why I dont buybthe voucher.