cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regbloke
Mentor

Offers

I have a memebrship but not renewed my cinema pass as £9.99 is too much with everything else. Does anyone have any discount codes or know of passes I can buy online cheaper?

6 REPLIES 6
redchiz1
Champion 2

If you are currently on a full price deal try going through the cancellation process, keep at it through the "are you sure?" comments and you may get a better offer. 

Regbloke
Mentor

Thanks for the info. I went all the way through to cancel but no offer at the end, might be as I've had a few already. Just cancelled it anyway and waiting to tsee if the e mail an offer at a later date.

Thanks again!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Regbloke 

You won't find discount codes across the web, you're best to follow the advice by @redchiz1 which is how I am paying £3.99 until May. 

Either that or check the offers part of your account.
https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership/my-offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Regbloke
Mentor

Thanks for the info. I went all the way through to cancel but no offer at the end, might be as I've had a few already. Just cancelled it anyway and waiting to tsee if the e mail an offer at a later date.

Thanks again!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Regbloke 

Don’t get me wrong I’ve done exactly what you’ve done and cancelled all the way through, then a few days later reactivated the membership to play the cancel game again. Some times it works and other times I’m left a day or two without said membership until I get a suitable offer.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
chilli2
Elite

I did have some offers, but each time they ended the new offers offered  were more expensive than before, upto a point where a now subscription even on an "offer" was considerably more than the other services charge.

the only thing they have for me on the offers page is Now TV sports for just £29.99 a month for 6 months, i wont bother.