cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offers

Really frustrated I can find no sky sports offers other than the full price which I refuse to pay.Now Tv have really cut down on offers for sky sports.Has anyone got any ideas.

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  

You can check these 2 links for offers.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Generally speaking Now TV only tend to provide offers via your account.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/passes/my-offers

You could also pop onto live chat and see if Now TV staff can work their magic.

Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Many Thanks for your advice I have checked my personal offers but I don’t have any.I will try live chat.

Thanks

Harry

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried Live Chat to speak to them about an Offer or F1 Season Pass, and they said that there was nothing that they could do.  And the price was as is.  Pretty useless really.

I'm not interested in watching Football and all the other stuff, I just want to watch F1, and paying the full price for the Monthly Sports Pass is just ridiculous.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Have just spoken to them and as you said it’s pretty useless.They did say more sport offers are coming but did not say when.I only want it for F1 Thinking’s of going back to sky they have some good deals at moment around £45 for sky sports still a lot but I have a feeling now tv will not have any good deals anymore they have dried up online.They are obviously trying to push the prices up.

Thanks
Harry
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Makes no sense though - they're going to earn more money from selling Annual F1 Passes (in terms of volume of sales) than from people moving to day passes for race days only, or refusing to buy any passes.

Surely NowTV's marketing and commercial teams can figure that out for themselves... 

You can charge whatever you like for a product, but if the price is too high, you won't sell many.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
It’s first time I haven’t watched testing because I will not pay full price so your right they will loose a lot of customers.

Harry
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You know Harry

I am guessing that the new owners of Now TV have factored in that they will loose a fair chunk of their customers and, like most new company owners, are probably looking to target higher paying but smaller customer base.

If that's the case then only time will tell if their plans work.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Your probably spot on I suppose it depends how much they make on the discounts they give on now tv . The problem is sky have a monopoly they don’t have any competition and can charge what they like.I just can’t justify spending over £50 a month on sky I think it’s way overpriced I am a tight Yorkshire man.

Thanks

Harry
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yeah Harry

You don't have to be a Yorkshire Man to value the pound in your pocket, for me money is a scarce resource and I cannot afford to be fleeced by scammers and companies flush with cash (coz' they think we're all stupid) .  

So, as I said elsewhere today in this forum, I'm only here until my passes run out, then it's good bye.

Later.

UK Bob