cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offer no longer available

I logged in to my Now TV account to look at the Offers for passes and I was entitled to a 6 month Entertainment Pass for £6.99pm.  I wanted to try the Entertainment package out before committing to 6 months so decided to take the 7 day free trial and if I Liked it, would sign up to the 6 month offer after the free trial had ended.  After completing my application for the 7 day free trial, I went back into the offers only to find the 6 month offer had now disappeared.  Will the 6 month offer become available again once the 7 day free trial has ended?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The personal offers towards the top of My Account > Passes & Vouchers section only remains there for a couple of weeks.

That entertainment offer you mentioned is not that attractive to be honest where you can make further savings be going down the NowTV Gift card route.

What i would try first, is cancel your 7 day entertainment trial now and see if you are offered a retention deal to stay for a couple of months, then maybe consider NowTV Gift Cards in the future.

When cancelling the trial you will be asked the reason why "say i can't afford it" then hopefully you will be given a deal.

Here's some more information about Gift Cards below.

https://www.nowtv.com/gift-cards 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy Great idea.  Didn't know you could stack them up.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Are the Gift Cards from Currys PC World still valid?  Now TV has removed the link to Gift Cards from their site.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought so, though the older style NowTV Gift Cards such has the 2 months Entertainment for £10 and one month Sports for £25 are harder to find, because it looks like NowTV are phasing them out for more expensive gift cards with less monthly duration that are not that great for value for money in my opinion.

Looks like NowTV have revamped their website page when applying a gift card.

https://www.nowtv.com/cardactivate 

Screenshot_2020-07-30-16-09-35.png