cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offer can't be used because website is broken

I was given an offer when I went to cancel NowTV Cinema but the website is broken.  No matter how many times I select the offer again I reveice the same error. See attached image.

Anyone else seeing this or know if there is currently maintenance?

Thanks

Ray

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
starman73
Elite

It happens a lot. Last time i gave up and just cancelled.  And then got an offer I couldn’t refuse via email of £3.99/month for cinema and entertainment.  Cancelled that immediately and got two offers for £2.40/month and £1.80/month for three months for cinema and entertainment respectively. So you may find it is better to not accept that offer.

72FB16F3-7323-47E4-A021-411D014C592D.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
starman73
Elite

It happens a lot. Last time i gave up and just cancelled.  And then got an offer I couldn’t refuse via email of £3.99/month for cinema and entertainment.  Cancelled that immediately and got two offers for £2.40/month and £1.80/month for three months for cinema and entertainment respectively. So you may find it is better to not accept that offer.

72FB16F3-7323-47E4-A021-411D014C592D.png

Geluk
Expert 2

Hopeless!

Chat has been unavailable all morning so I can solve my Entertainment voucher problem.

Appalling service levels.

Entered voucher no. which was accepted, but couldn't apply as they needed

my payment details updated; did that. Went back to apply voucher but page now says it's invalid/ used, but my expiry date doesn't reflect that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After canceling I revceived an email with the following text

"As a token of our love, restart your pass and get 3 months of Blockbuster movies for the price of 1. Let’s fall in love again. Every day you wait is another day you’ll never get back."

So I restarted the pass using the link from the email and my payment said it would be £11.99 a month so cancelled again!  This is so fubar someone needs to sort this out!

Cheers

Ray

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Effective total non function of website. 

And that is all the customer service there is for Now TV...