cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SIRIS10

OPENREACH STAFF OFFER

I am Openreach staff, I set up a now TV account and then my order for BTTV had to be cancelled and reapplied. I have been sent a Passcode to transfer the benefits into my account however it will not take it on the voucher page and I'm not sure where else to go - Any advice appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @SIRIS10 

Not familiar with what companies get some sort of Staff Discount / Benefits when using the NOW service, where predominately this is a customer to customer Community forum.

Would this be for NOW Broadband or NOW TV streaming service or both ?

Perhaps send NOW customer services an email using the email address from this screenshot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

RoyB
Legend

@SIRIS10 

If you are getting your Now via BT TV, then you have to go via them to get this working, and to get support in general for Now on BT TV.

A bit like trying to talk to Openreach directly when you know they are the only people who can actually solve the problem; but Openreach make you go via your ISP 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @SIRIS10 

If you are a BT TV customer and you are referring to the NOW bolt on TV package with your BT TV account then you need to contact BT directly.

There is a telephone helpline number from this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/contact-bt 

Ignore the email address that I posted on my first reply back to you, where this is for customers who are billed directly by NOW (not BT TV) or are a NOW Broadband customer.