cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv stick and 2month pass

I have taken up the offer of a Stick and 2 month pass.  The stick set up was fine, entered the code, no access to programmes, ie, pass not pre-loaded as stated on box.  Now losing my mind - no phone number, no live chat, just a continuous loop treating you like an idiot.  Complaint sent, no acknowledgement.  What a rubbish service. 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Live chat worked for these two customers on this linked thread below where they seem to be having the same problem has you.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Voucher-not-received/m-p/529815 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. The live chat button isn't working unfortunately 😞 an afternoon of my life I'll never get back.  Sent a complaint but no reply or acknowledgement, so a bit stuck now.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am getting mixed messages about live chat, some people are saying they are open with a skeleton staff due to Covid-19, where others are saying they are closed or the chat button is not working for them.

The Community Forum is mainly used by customers and NowTV are more proactive over on Twitter, so if you use Twitter send them a tweet.

Otherwise wait for a reply to your complaint you already sent them or fire off an email using the address on the screen shot below (though again don't expect an instant reply 😠).

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In my case, I followed the advise and used the chat. I clicked on "chat online" on this page https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint.

Issued solved promptly.

RoyB
Legend

I just checked; Live Chat is available again, and I got through instantly.

Though I don’t know if this has been officially announced, lest the pent-up demand swamps them 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@ukbobboy 

The red banner, certainly from the link given above, now only suggests that Chat may be limited.

Inspected at 07:45, it says Chat opens at 9 am, instead of the regular 8 am, but no longer says it is unavailable.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
ukbobboy
Legend

@RoyB 

Hey Roy

As of 17.52 today, this is the Red Banner I'm seeing on my PC screen.

Now TV Red Banner.jpg

Not gone any further.

UK Bob

RoyB
Legend

hi @ukbobboy 

I clicked on the link in @Anonymous User‘s posting five or so places above this one, and I got:-

BCBFF9A0-27BD-4E84-9EAD-ACFDE2CBD797.png

and the grey link worked for me, with an instant real live human responder.

One thing that NowTV are not famous for, of course, is a consistent presentation of information  across different pages on the website.