cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV broadband cinema pass offer not working

Hey all,

recently signed up to NowTV broadband, all arrived and working a treat but when I signed up the homepage of the website showed an offer where if you signed up you got the cinema pass for £6.99 a month for 12 months. 

I called and spoke to someone who informed me that I would receive a code via email when it was all setup and I’ve had nothing.

any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anything showing in your spam / junk email folder that you used to order NowTV Broadband ?

Also go to My Account > Message Centre whilst logged in on here with your NowTV Broadband account details to see if there is any correspondence with the voucher code on it.

You could also check My Account > Passes & Vouchers / Bills & Payments to see if the offer was automatically added to your account already.

Should there be no sign of the Cinema Pass offer, then pop over to live chat for further assistance.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just had a look on the NowTV offers webpage and the 12 month Cinema pass is showing £5.99 per month for 12 months.

Your post mentions £6.99 per month (was that a typo) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It was indeed, thank you for correcting me there 🙂