cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Premier league 10 month offer

Hi, does anyone know if the 10 month offer to watch the premier league matches for £179 is still valid? I can’t find a link anywhere to purchase. Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Bad news I am afraid, that deal finished on the 20th of August 2018 hence the reason why you can't find it Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Bad news I am afraid, that deal finished on the 20th of August 2018 hence the reason why you can't find it Smiley Sad

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I know this deal is not has attractive, but if you are interested nowtv are doing a 3 month for £20 per month sports pass offer on their website at the moment.

I believe the deal is available until 23.59 on the 11th of September 2018.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know how you buy i special offer pass when you already have a NowTV account. In my "buy passes" section on my account I only see full price passed. When I log out and try to buy the special offer pass I have to create a new account. Is there another way?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Which special nowtv discounted pass are you interested in buying ?

Is it the 3 month sports for £20 per a month or a different deal offer ?

Are you a nowtv Combo customer or have either a saved day or week sports pass on your account ?

Or are you on any current offer that is over 30 days remaining on the discounted pass you want to purchase to add to your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes, it's the 3 month sports for £20 per a month.

No I'm not a combo customer and don't have any active passes in my account. 

Dom

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Go to your Passes & Vouchers on here and next to the month sports pass click on the green apply voucher button and when asked for a voucher code try this code below (you must do it today because the deal expires by 11.59 tonight).

SPMPWD5NHSFH

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perfect. Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad the code worked for you 👍👍👍.

Enjoy 😀