cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve411
Scholar

NowTV Entertainment Voucher

Hi,

I have noticed this month that Currys are no longer stocking the 2 month Entertainment gift card for £10. I asked for an email when back in stock but received one today saying that it won’t be back in stock. Has anyone bought them elsewhere and where would you recommend that you can still buy them. 
Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Neilfi
Mentor

There is a  2 month pass on truegether website (which I assume is similar to ebay) for £12.49, which seems genuine, but i've never used them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Steve411 

Check out this thread regarding the new style passes 🙂

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/New-style-entertainment-pass/td-p/533818 

IMG_20200706_164527.jpg

Regards

Cheryl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Steve411 

My local Morrisons supermarket still has loads of the £10 for two month entertainment gift cards and I bought a couple just the other day..... and on a recent visit to a WH Smith's store they even had the lesser spotted £25 for five month entertainment gift card.

The change may be on, but still seems to be older gift cards out there to buy...so from what I've seen try a Morrisons or WH Smith's and I hope you get some success.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Like you say you can still  find the older style vouchers/gift cards about if you have a good look around 🙂  but not sure for how much longer though.

Cheryl