cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv website coming up with an error on the pass wanted

When ideas looking to sign up I see 3 months and 6 month deals for entertainment 3 month £15 etc, when I actually signed up it kept reverting to a 14days for free option I ended up on that. I would like to know if 3 month entertainment deal are available and where as it seems to be a mine field

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you referring to entertainment and movies discounted offers on the nowtv website under the "offers" section ?

If so, these are typically for brand new nowtv customers who sign up by following the links.

Sometimes nowtv do offer discounted deals for existing customers but they seem to be for sports passes usually (there is a 10 month sports pass offer available at the moment).

You could try cancelling your 14 day free trial (don't worry you will still get the full trial duration if you cancel early) and you may be offended a retention deal offer.

When you go through the cancellation procedure and asked why you wish to cancel click on the "can't afford" option and you might be lucky where nowtv might offer you a reduced deal for a couple of months.

I recently cancelled my entertainment pass but had no luck, but cancelled my cinema pass and was offered a reduced rate for 4 months which i accepted.

Also keep an eye out on HotUK Deals website for nowtv offers and possibly consider vouchers and gift cards from places like Argos, Amazon, Currys which offers savings against the monthly subscription nowtv prices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was there when I tried to order but would only work on the 14 day trail option. I have looked on curry's and reserved a 5 month deal 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The annoying thing was I was a new customer and I wouldnt let me choose the deal the site was saying I could have as a new customer it only worked on the 14 day free for some reason any thing else I just got an error page. I have given up on the clunky site and have bought from Amazon and then seen 2 bargain clearance 5 month entertainment cards and grabbed them while I was there.