cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv sky sports season pass

I ordered the now tv sports season pass but when I go to my passes it isn’t there. It says I have been billed in the bills and payments section. Does the season pass automatically start working? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve seen a few people mentioning it on here in other forums too! I currently have a day pass and ends tomorrow midday so hopefully it updates when the day pass ends. Quite annoyed with this either way because it’s a lot of money! 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

having this exact same issue, cinema pass i ordered yesterday updated instantly but sports not

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve seen a few people mentioning it on here in other forums too! I currently have a day pass and ends tomorrow midday so hopefully it updates when the day pass ends. Quite annoyed with this either way because it’s a lot of money! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
did season pass activate
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. Purchased on Saturday. Payment taken and unable to view Sky Sports. Have been on online chat three times to complain and now being told I will need to wait another two days!!! Not happy. I have explained that the pass is not showing in my pass list.

AndyB52
Scholar

I had a sports week pass active when I bought the season ticket. Payment taken and it came out of my bank account. After the wee pass expired, the season ticket did not activate. It still keeps prompting me to buy a pass. Not happy!

AndyB52
Scholar

Success!! I managed to get onto the live chat to ask about my sports season pass (Got in straightway by using the edge browser on windows 10 - Chrome wouldn't work???).  They said they could see I had been billed for the £199 but it the pass was not on my account. He generated a 'voucher code' for the season ticket which I then had to put as a voucher for a sports monthly pass. This worked OK and now under passes & vouchers, it shows me with a montly pass and an expiry date of 17th June 2020.