cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv sky sports mobile pass

I have bought a sky sports now tv pass for my mobile but it only lets me watch sky sports news ?does this happened to everyone ,it’s abit of a rip off?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

5 Sky Sports channels: Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News

Try the other 4, and see if you get those also.

But there are six more in the full lineup, which you can’t get with the Mobile pass.

Was this not made clear to you in the literature you read, or should have read, on signing up for this package?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have bought a sky sports now tv pass for my mobile but it only lets me watch sky sports news ?does this happened to everyone ,it’s abit of a rip off?

Check you have a mobile sports pass on the account on the mobile phone you are trying to watch on. Also the mobile pass only allows ONE stream at a time.

You can watch sky sports news if you have any pass or if you had a day/week sports pass in the last 30 days. So check this isn’t the case in your situation.