cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv pre loaded passes

Good evening, I'm an existing now tv customer, I bought a new preloaded 4k box that came with free passes. Set it up correctly etc. Have the option of adding the extra passes for an extended free month on entertainment and cinma pass. Confirmed it was now running to the end of December etc etc, thought I would check my passes on my account and it looks like the passes haven't been added. I was going to add the black Friday deal to my account but not sure if it would work. Seen others are having trouble also. Any advice please. Also box has a kids pass that I can now longer find. 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi

In checking your account i can see these passes are showing as activated and paid for, can you confirm are you able to stream them or are you not able to do this? if not can you tell us if you can see they are showing active in your online account or not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there, thanks for getting back to me. I can see the vouchers are now on my account ready to be used. (still says waiting for activation / redemption) I've taken the black Friday deal for the year (great offer by the way) would I be able to use the vouchers once the black Friday offer comes to an end next year.
Many thanks.
Gunner265
greyeyes
Scholar

All existing passes must be expiring within 30 days of these type of offers to qualify... make sure you've set all to cancel before seeking any deal within 30 days.

The sticks are confusing a lot of people.. we used to get paper passes, now they are preloaded on the stick (there was a bit of a black market for them).

2 part process:

1) Insert the stick in HDMI port and you'll be given a code on the screen during the installation step, login to your account you wish to apply passes to and then enter the URL on the screen and the code.  This will add all digital passes to your account under:  passes -> my-vouchers, it won't activate them, rather store them for later use.

2) To make the active, go to: passes -> my-vouchers and then redeem them to activate them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can the preloaded passes remain on an account for some time before being activated?

I have just bought a NOW TV stick on special offer with a 3 month entertainment voucher and a Sky Sports one day passes preloaded. However I have just activated another 3 months entertainment voucher as it is nearly one year since I purchased it.

So the new digital 3 month entertainment pass can just be stored on my account for up to a year until I am ready to use it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also bought a preloaded box as a replacement so existing account running and signed in as instructed and have been charged and cant resolve it as I keep being cut off 3 times now so I'm giving up