cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan52
Scholar

Now tv passes

I have been on now TV a couple of months now and when I first started watching now TV I bought a now TV stick which came with 2 months entertainment pass which I validated. Now I have passes for sky sports, cinema and entertainment. 

I now want to buy another stick for my daughters bedroom. If I were to buy another stick that came with 2 months free entertainment pass would it allow me to validate the pass and save 2 months charges? And is it possible to do this for another stick too?

Any help would be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dan52 

You can have up to six devices on your account, so if you wish you can buy further sticks with the bundled included passes.

When you setup the new sticks make sure you use the same account details has your existing stick, where the bundled passes will automatically be saved on your account.

To redeem and start the saved passes after you setup the new sticks, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section whilst logged in on here, where towards the top of the screen page there should be a message with a link to click on saying "vouchers waiting for you".

You can only redeem the vouchers saved when within the last 30 days of an existing offer on your account.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
ukbobboy
Legend

@Dan52  @schnapps 

Hi Dan

You are not the only one turning into his parents because I found the same thing happening to me and, I now realise, my poor old brain can't learn any more new stuff.

Head Bandage.png

Nevertheless, I am still discovering, for me, unknown facilities that my current software and apps have and that, I have found, is an adventure in itself.

UK Bob

RoyB
Legend

We sent our grandchildren a postcard from Iceland.

On it, I thought I had better explain that this is what people did before they had WhatsApp, and still do if they can’t work that Smiley Tongue

I used to dread turning into my parents in later life, but of course you never do; some of you always was them, and that, with what you bring to it yourself, is what your kids in turn dread turning into.

But seeing all the eider ducks in Iceland made us nostalgic for going to bed as children in the old pre-duvet days, as celebrated by Philip Larkin in his poem about family life, starting:-

“They tuck you up, your Mum and Dad...”

If I am remembering it correctly, that is.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled my nowtv. I noticed that I was charged via my bank. What I did not know was even if you switched providers you have to cancel your TV separately!! So I have been charged for something I have not used. No hint of any refund very rude customer service who put the phone down on me!! Beware!! 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV Broadband and NowTV streaming are two entirely separate services, and lots of people (like me, for instance) have NowTV streaming without NowTV Broadband.

So, unlike love and marriage, you can have one without the other.

So, if you no longer wanted the streaming services, this was an entirely separate cancellation process.

But if you get onto Live Chat and explain, and they can see you haven’t used the streaming services, you may be able to get a refund.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Pbreadysky
Scholar

Hi, I already am a Now TV subscriber with the Entertainment pass, and have just bought a Now TV stick with 2 further months Entertainment pass at £19.99

However, I don't see any sign of the two additional months on my account - the order went thru as 'voucherless' and my account still shows my next payment due as three days from now.

When will my account be credited with the new two months - once I set up the stick?

Thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Pbreadysky 

If you have the Stick, then yes, you need to set it up.

The two month’s pass voucher will then go and sit in the section at the very top of My Account/Passes & Vouchers.

As you have less than a month left on your current Pass, you can (and should!) go into that section and Redeem the two month’s pass, when it will become activated, ready to cover your next two month’s Entertainment.

Hopefully before your pass renews by taking a payment; but even if you don’t do it in time for this renewal (as would be the case if you were still waiting for the Stick to be delivered) it will just cover from the next renewal, in a further month’s time.